Are you looking for a great, meaningful gift to give to your loved ones this year? Well, you found it. It is fun, easy and inexpensive to do.
Here is what you'll need:
- Tissue Paper
- Printer Paper
- Wax Paper
- Hair Dyer or Hot Air Gun
- Trim a piece of tissue paper.
- Make it smaller than a piece of printer paper.
- Tape the piece of tissue paper that you just trimmed, shiny side down, onto the piece of printer paper.
- Put the prepared paper into the printer so that it prints onto the tissue paper.
- Choose the photo you would like to be used for the candle.
- Print the picture.
- Cut the photo.
- Leave a very small margin around the photo.
- The photo will be on the light tissue paper.
- Now place the photo on the candle.
- Put a sheet of wax paper over the photo.
- Make sure that there are not any air bubbles that exist under the paper.
- Get your heat source (hair dryer or hot air gun) and turn it on.
- Point the heat source at the area of the photo.
The upper layer of candle wax is going to start melting together with the tissue paper. The picture should get darker.
Once the picture gets a coloration which is consistent, then you will want to slowly pull the wax paper off.
Leave the candle alone to set for half an hour.
Your gift is now finished!