Everyone loves having their home decorated for the seasons, but sometimes decorations can be expensive and/or tedious.
This pumpkin porch light cover is super easy and only costs $1! Yes, only $1. It is also so cute and perfect for Halloween.
Gather your supplies.
- Plastic pumpkin trick-or-treating bucket
- You can pick one of these up at a dollar store, Wal-Mart or Target. They carry other colors other than the typical orange if you would like a different color.
- Tin snips or shears
Cut the back of the pumpkin.
- On the back, cut down the center from the top to the bottom.
Cut the bottom of the pumpkin.
- This is optional. If you have smaller porch lights, you may not have to do this step; but if you have larger porch lights, you will have to do this step so the pumpkin can fit over them.
Put the pumpkin over the porch light.
- Pull the pumpkin down over the top of the porch light. Use the handle to hold the pumpkin over the light.
Take a step back and look at your cute, cheap and easy decoration!